Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another day in leather

Man, I hate the cold. But cold weather does give me a good reason to be in leather from head to boot. Pictured is exactly what I'm wearing today -- long-sleeved leather shirt, naked leather jeans, Chippewa Hi-Shine engineer boots. I'll thrown on a biker jacket of some sort, too, before venturing into the cold. We have to run some errands today, and leather is the way I'll be going. Leather is warm and practical.

To those guys who are afraid of going out dressed in boots and leather: get over it. Nobody cares. Your money is as green as anyone else's. Go for it -- enjoy your leather. I guess that's one good thing about getting older. I remember when I was in my 30s I was quite self-conscious about what other people thought, and only wore leather when I rode my motorcycle. Now that I'm more mature, I realize that nobody gives a darn and I can wear what I like. So I do.

No comments: