Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Way of Showing Cop Galleries

Over the last several evenings, I have been experimenting with using a new-to-me software tool that allows for easier management of photo galleries on my website.

I think it is working -- Check it out to see the galleries from the recent Police Motorcycle Competition that I attended last weekend.

If you will, send me a message to tell me how it works for you.

I have had a recently retired cop friend check it out for me. He has nothing to do but ride his Harley and give me grief (using his witty charm) by sending ransom demands. He and another local cop who I have known since grade school both said that the new gallery seems to work for them. Yea! It will take time to integrate it throughout my website, but I've done a quick-n-dirty redirect to make it "go live" already.

Life is short: use new products that can help make life easier (especially if they're free! Thanks, Coppermine!)

No comments: