Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Leather and Wesco Harness Boots

I'm so glad that conference I attended here in my home town is over. It's hard to attend a very time consuming conference in the town where you live if you go home at night. Life doesn't stop. Well, anyway, it's over, so I'm back to my routine, which includes leatherin' up and enjoying Wescos.

Every now-and-then, I'll step outside for a break, and sometimes when I do I'll set up the camera to take some pics so I can update my website. It really is an avocation of mine and is fun.

Wescos are good quality boots, and since these 19" Wesco Harness Boots were made custom to fit, they feel great. But I have to admit, they're not the most comfortable boots I own. But with leather, on the Harley, and when I don't have to walk or stand too much, then they're just fine.

Great to be back in the ol' routine. Lots to catch up on.

No comments: