Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My hunky gardener

Isn't my partner a hunk? Man, I really love it when the flowers begin to bloom in the Spring, it warms up, and my partner takes his shirt off when we work in the yard and gardens. Umm, umm, umm... take him behind that tree.... oh well, this is a G-rated blog!

We are very fortunate that we have a large old-growth forest right behind our house, and my partner has great vision for landscape design -- so we created our own park. It doesn't require much maintenance (though we have to keep on top of poison sumac else it could take over). It's a lovely setting in which to sit peacefully and watch nature. My partner and I both get so much enjoyment out of our retreat. And watching "the help" ain't so bad, either! Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Nice pic!

Your friend,

utbr