Friday, March 21, 2008

Leather 'n Spring

I enjoy the Spring. Enough chill to make leather a great choice for outdoor wear, but enough warmth that you don't have to bundle up too much.

Lately I've been busier than a beaver in working on a political campaign. Supporting my friend, the candidate, occupies every spare minute of my time. I've not had any time to do any updates of my website but hope to try to take a few pics for it this weekend.

Unlike some people, I still try to get about eight hours of sleep every night. That leaves just so much time during the day -- especially considering that my full-time job takes up a lot of that daytime time!

My partner and I are not going anywhere for Easter. We will be working around our house and enjoying a quiet dinner for two at home. I look forward to preparing Prime Rib and all the trimmings. Yum.

No comments: