Monday, July 27, 2009

Black Cowboy Boot Memo

Image above: my left boot at a rail above an indoor garden and water feature at this crazy-huge hotel/conference complex I'm in this week.

A memo must have been circulated, as I noticed a lot of men in black dress cowboy boots yesterday. I mean a lot of 'em -- at least 30 if not more. Not bad, not bad at all!

These boots on me? Okay, I admit, after that fiasco with those "bootettes" that I can't wear, I had only one other pair of cowboy boots that were also a "tad" uncomfortable. Since I am in Nashville (Tennessee USA), which is, after all, "boot country," I found a nearby outlet and bought myself a pair of simple black dress cowboy boots by Dan Post. I got a great deal, though the sales tax is exorbitant. The boots look great and feel even better!

Problem resolved!

Life is short: wear your boots!

No comments: