Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dehner Boots at the Office

Some days, I choose to wear dress instep Dehner Patrol boots to work, just for the heck of it. They are comfortable and look good with dress slacks.

I admit, too, I like how these tall boots hug my legs. They feel great. The boots also work well on the Harley, too, as I ride to the Metro station. But because this pair of boots, which I got from a cop who no longer wanted them, have Dehcord (plastic) shafts, I wear them with pants or chaps over them when I ride, so I don't damage the shafts by exposure to the heat of a hot motorcycle engine.

Life is short: wear your boots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have both a dress and laced instep pair of dehner's. I wear them both to work with slacks. They look great, hold a fantastic shine. I like the ankle support, and the warmth factor the shafts provide this time of year.

Frank