Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Annual Thanksgiving Piano Tune

In response to a request (thanks, Roland) and while two turkeys are roasting, I had a little time to do my annual "Happy Thanksgiving in Boots and Leather" piano tune video. Very amateur, but the well-wishes are heartfelt. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



Update: I've already received a negative comment from a Str8 woman with no sense of humour. Please do what your Momma should have taught you: don't say anything if you haven't a nice thing to say. That's why I review comments before allowing them to be posted on my YouTube channel or on this blog. Negative comments are deleted, and those who attempt to leave negative messages on my YT Channel are blocked. Please, get a life. Relax, and try to enjoy life, not send comments that demonstrate that you are a short-sighted brainless boob -- especially at the holidays!

3 comments:

rolandtaylorjr said...

Thanks, BHD! I have added your new video to my favorites on YouTube already. Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

sue.g said...

Lovely BHD. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!