Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Fringe of Halloween

Boo! Happy Halloween. Well, actually, "Happy All Saints Day" (the day after, when this post will appear.)

For years, I have dressed up to give out candy to the kiddos who come to our door for Halloween. I usually wear some form of leather, and the past few years, I have worn a cop uniform.

This year, my partner wanted to be the cop, so I "went cowboy." I wore my fringed black leather jeans with their matching fringed leather blazer, my black Stetson, and my Champion Attitude 'firebird' black cowboy boots with red inlays.

Yee-haw! Leather cowboy -- my favourite mixture!

My partner and I did not go out to a party or anything last night. We never do. Even though it was a Saturday night and we don't have to be up early for work today, we find that we are more interested in staying home and playing with each other rather than go to a party or something.

After the kiddos came and went (and there were bunches of them on a unusually warm and pleasant evening without predicted rain), I found out what "Officer Partner" had in mind. wink-wink. Got boots? Got leather? Have fun! (and be safe!)

Life is short: BOO!

No comments: