Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wesco Boots on the Harley

I didn't have to leave this morning at my usual early hour because I was going to a meeting that started later, but I arose at my usual 4:30am. Fixed my partner lunch, then kissed him goodbye, wishing him a good day. Turned around and leathered up, including my tall Wesco Harness Boots.

I sat on my bike, contemplating what type of shot would look good. I took several. However, after looking at them just now, I realized how much junk I have in the garage! Political campaign signs, gardening stuff, trash and recycling containers, motorcycle gear, etc., etc. It was all in the background of all the photos I took, and was very distracting. If there's one thing I've learned from my good friend Bamaboy who is an excellent photographer, it's to ensure the subject of your photo is the only thing your eye will focus on. So this cropped image is about the best I can do, for now.

Actually, I'm "boot-ticipating" again. Bama has sent me a pair of his boots to wear while riding my Harley. He offered me "first dibs" on boots he is thinning from his collection. I really like the Wesco Harness Boots, especially to have some fun in 'em akin' to Bama. The boots will arrive soon, and I'll wear 'em with pride on this bike. Photos to follow. Stay tuned...

No comments: