Sunday, December 28, 2008

Top 10 Countdown: 6 - 10

It has been interesting learning about blogging this year, and posting over 260 message since I started in January.

I keep stats on which of my posts throughout the whole year are most viewed. The posts come up -- even the older ones -- from Google searches, mostly, since Google owns Blogger, which is where this blog is hosted.

So here goes .... the following are the most popular posts on my blog this year:

#10: Frye Harness Boots and Bellbottom Jeans

Just a whimsical view of vintage Frye boots and an old pair of bellbottom jeans

#9: More on Masculine Gay Men

Discussion on masculine men and being gay

#8: Doin' It In Motor Boots

This probably caught lots of guys' attention due to the title. But remember, this IS a G-rated blog!

#7: How Do You Wear Cowboy Boots?

As I said in the opening of that post, a LOT of people use search engines to look up information about wearing -- or how to wear -- cowboy boots. This post explains it.

#6: Bike Cop Boot Advising

Lots of people want to know what information I shared with bike cops about patrol boots.

-------------------
Check back for my next post tomorrow when I reveal #1 - #5!

No comments: