Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Organizing the Blog

You may have noticed some changes to how this blog appears, from minor things like colors of headers, to finally fixing a couple broken links (my "contact me" link wasn't working), to tagging my blog posts with topic areas, shown below. Now visitors interested in a particular topic can click on any topic listed under the "Blog Content Topics" to read my posts about that subject. I try to live an organized life, because I get involved in so many things, being organized is the only way I can pull it off (though don't look at the clutter in my home office; however, I do know where everything is!)

I see some visitors have tried clicking on my blog content area links already.

The content areas are listed below (and are also working links). If you have suggestions for better or clearer organization of my blog or content areas, write to me! Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy!

Blog Content Topics



No comments: