Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boot Stare Funnies

This is how I was dressed and booted yesterday whilst running some errands. Two funny things happened along the way.

1. A guy in a car next to me pulled up and stopped so his window was next to where my boot was on my bike. He stared gape-jawed. He was staring so hard at my roughout brown/burgundy Wesco harness boots that the guy behind him had to beep his horn at him when the light changed, because the guy was so distracted (mezmerized?) by my boots! LOL!

2. I went to a grocery store and walked down the aisle featuring canned goods. There was a nice-looking guy (wearing well-worn work boots) stacking cans. He turned and looked at me, then my boots. He also became gape-jawed and knocked over the pile of cans he was stacking! LOL! I stopped to help him capture the cans rolling this-way-and-that. He thanked me, and then complimented me on the boots.

Life is short: Boots happen!

No comments: