Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Buy one pair, get two pairs free!

Today I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for a gig I'm doing for work. We arrived early, and walked down to Broadway for lunch. After lunch, we strolled Broadway and stopped in a couple of boot shops. One of them was offering a special, "buy one pair, get two pairs free."

Well, this Bootman couldn't resist! And I got two people who work with me booted as well! They picked out a pair of boots for themselves, and I picked out these really great looking Dan Post brown wingtips. When we divided out the cost, these boots only cost me $85. Wow! A great deal! And like all my other Dan Post Cowboy Boots, they were comfortable right away. And they feel really great on my legs. I'll be booted at my event in these boots tomorrow. I'm a happy Bootman tonight!

No comments: