Friday, February 15, 2008

Cowboy Boot Clunkin'

There's something special about the sound of that "clunk" when walking in a quality pair of cowboy boots. Today I put on my Lucchese Black Cherry Ostrich Boots to wear to work. While I don't dress cowboy (jeans, flannel shirt, hat) at work, the boots look good with dress clothes and they make a great sound on the sidewalks and in the office as I move around. Always reminds this Bootman what's on his feet! And these boots are darned comfortable, too. Lucchese Boots are known for comfort and these boots are no exception.

One reason why I have so many cowboy boots and motorcycle boots is to have a variety of choices to select from for boots to wear every day. I often change boots two or three times a day, or more frequently on weekends. Boots, to me, aren't a "fetish" as they are practical, every-day wear. As I've often said, "life is short: wear your boots!" Enjoy this day, which is special 'cause you're in it!

No comments: