Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Uniform Redux

I blogged last week about uniforms, which are part of the leather fetish community. Many guys who enjoy leather also enjoy uniforms. I can say the same thing.

I decided today to break out the duty belt and show what it looks like on my CHP uniform. I realized all past pics on the CHP Uniform page of my website didn't show a duty belt. So here it is again.

As much as I've said unkind things about stock Dehner Boots being made of cheap plastic and custom Dehner Boots being too expensive, I still really like the style of Dehners. There are many copy-cats, but none exactly the same. So for the new series of pictures, the Dehners came on. They look great. I just admire their appearance with a uniform.

I've kept the CHP uniform on most of the day, and am looking forward to "arresting" my partner when he gets home from work. His offense? Being way too good to me for my birthday, in arranging for me to be "biker-napped", and also for being so forgiving. I would forget my head if it weren't screwed on -- and he knows it. He just adds reminders to our list and that helps.

Now, to think about the plan of "attack" te he.... or should I say, "grrrrrr!" Now, where did I put that handcuff key?

No comments: