Friday, June 5, 2009

Shooter Booted

I got home from a conference I had been attending about an hour before my partner came home yesterday, so I thought I would try to update my website by taking some pictures of a pair of boots that I bought while on a business trip to Kansas City in early May.

Darn, though, it was raining. Oh well, the boots got a little wet on the outside, but withstood the rain just fine.

These are Boulet Shooter Boots. They are 18" tall and are very comfortable. I posted a page about these boots here on my website.

Now, if I can only find the time to take pictures of another pair of Tony Lama cowboy boots I bought on that trip. Can't do it when my partner is around as his list of "honey-do" projects is unending. Updating my website is never on his list, and I can't manage to get anything else done when he's on his mission with his lists. (smile).

However, this is the longest length of time between acquiring a new pair of boots and having time to take pictures and post them on my website that has passed since I created my website. Oh well, it will all get done, eventually.

Life is short: wear your boots!

No comments: