Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, My One and Only

A shout-out loud and clear to my partner, my best friend, my one-and-only:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

November 12 marks a very special day in your life, and I'm here to celebrate it with you!

Words can not express the depth of my love for you. Today, and on all days, I wish you only the very best. And I'll show 'ya at home later! Guido's guidance will help me produce yet another culinary Italian masterpiece from our chef's kitchen to tantalize your taste buds. And I have just the outfit in which to serve it to you!

From an e-card that I sent to you:

Today, you are a little wiser,
truer to yourself,
and more confident and comfortable than you were the year before.

You are stronger and deeper on the inside because of the experiences life has given you,
and softer around the edges because of the things
you have let go of along the way.

You are clearer about your dreams and your purpose...

...and richer because of the laughter, love, and friendship you have shared.

And the gifts you have gathered just make you all the more beautiful.

From my heart of hearts to my man of men, I LYAWM!

No comments: