Monday, August 3, 2009

500th Blog Post

I am still amazed at my interest and ability to keep going with blogging, at least once a day and sometimes twice. What you are reading usually has been written a week or two in advance, and scheduled for publication each day at 4:00am local time. That way I can maintain my busy schedule and not have to worry about writing a blog post each day. I write when things come to mind.

I hope you enjoy the blog -- my various interests, life, times, concerns, and activities.

As I often say: life is short! Show those you love that you love them, wear your boots, leather, and keep blogging!

Here are my most popular blog posts both historically and recently:Now with an average (still) of about 500 visitors each day, including some from my home town, county, and state, I have developed somewhat of a following. I am not quite sure what the straight guys who live near me are looking for me to say, but I hope they enjoy what they're reading.

Thanks to some of my loyal followers: Paul, Roland, Tef, Filipe, Jerome, my brother J, my adopted brother AZ, Kevin, Brian, SueG, as well as very regular followers from Huntington Beach, West Hills, San Jose and San Francisco, CA; Jonesboro, AR; Mukilteo, WA; Brookline, MA; Singapore, Singapore; Taiwan, ROC; Hong Kong, China; Berlin and Munich, Germany; Roma, Fierenze, Venezia, Turino, Milano, Padova, e il Veneto, Italia; Barcelona, Spain; lots of locations throughout the U.K.; Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, Australia; and Moscow, Russia.

...and several others who shall remain unnamed.... I "see" you and welcome you to my blog. Note, these are "regulars," but I also get many visits from all over the United States, Canada, and the rest of the world. It's interesting that one can enter certain words into Google and end up on this blog. Google drives about 75% of my visitors, with "regular visitors" being the rest.

Enjoy life and this blog! Cheers, mates!

1 comment:

rolandtaylorjr said...

Well, you're welcome, BHD, and congratulations on this milestone! I'm a little more than halfway to that magic number myself.