Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Driving With Improper Footwear

I found this wayward character operating a vehicle with improper footwear.

I said, "license and registration, please." The open-toed footwear-wearing miscreant produced it, revealing that he had won the vehicle about a month ago, and was on his way to donate it to a children's charity.

"What's with that footwear? It's unsafe to use for operating such a vehicle!"

"Oh, sorry, Officer, Sir! I don't know what I was thinking, Officer, Sir! I promise, I won't wear them again, Officer, Sir! Perhaps you can suggest some 'proper' footwear, Officer, Sir?" Then he flashed me a huge smile, looked at me with those deep baby-blue eyes, and flexed his pecs. Man, with that nonverbal behavior, this guy can get by with murder.

However, I let him off with a warning this time. His response? "Thank you, Officer, Sir! I promise, I will be good and correct the errors of my ways, Officer, Sir! Nice patrol boots, Officer, Sir! May I see them up closer, Officer, Sir? Perhaps your uniform requires cleaning and pressing, Officer, Sir? Do those boots need shining, Officer, Sir?"

"Sure, fella... there seems to be a concealed weapon in your waistband that I have to check out in person. Follow me down the street to a more secluded spot."

"Yes, Sir, Officer, Sir!"

-------------------------------
Life is short: have fun!






Photoshop skills credit: David (Bamaboy) whose talent is only exceeded by the quality of his character. And for those who don't know, the errant vehicle operator is none other than my studly partner who enjoys my wacky sense of humor. Additional disclaimer: I (the "officer" in this image) am not a sworn law enforcement officer. Nothing in this image should be considered anything other than demonstration of my personal interests, or "avocation." I had to put this disclaimer here because there are some people who just don't understand....

1 comment:

rolandtaylorjr said...

You all are funny! I was practically giggling when I read this morning's post. Sometimes I still read your April Fools post when I feel like I need a good laugh. Keep up the great posts!