Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Should Learn My Own Lesson

I have observed and mentioned before on this blog that a certain humongous search engine owns blogger, and therefore it almost instantaneously indexes blog content such that it comes up in searches almost immediately upon publication.

Such was what happened with a blog post that was formerly here on this date.

I should learn, in particular, not to post words or phrases that may be searched and then show this blog where what they were looking for is not really what I was writing about.

Unfortunately, at least two people, if not more, totally missed my point and accused me of missing theirs. This is not the forum for such "discussion." I deleted that former blog post. I will remember to be more vague about certain things so that searches will not land someone on this blog who doesn't understand the full context of the stream of thought about which I write, over time. My regular followers know what I'm talking about. My one-time visitors do not, and I regret any misunderstanding.

And remember, September 11, 2001, is a date, not a number.

/ bhd 9/16

No comments: