Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunch with a Boot Buddy

I am still taking a break from blogging for a little while, but I wanted to post a picture that I took yesterday when my friend Clockner, also known on YouTube as Bootedman, came to the DC area for a visit. He is also a fellow blogger.

We met for a very pleasant lunch in the downtown of my home town in Maryland, close to where my office is located.

He is wearing brown Justin square-toe buckaroo boots with red uppers. He says they are about the most comfortable boots he has worn. I am wearing a pair of brown Lucchese wingtip cowboy boots with dark brown inlays. They are also very comfortable.

It's nice to catch up with friends. I appreciate that my friend came to visit for a nice annual lunch.

1 comment:

rolandtaylorjr said...

Well, that's wonderful, BHD! I'm sure the two of you had a great visit. I've only had one visit like that when Shoelover10 Tony made a detour to visit me at my house in the summer of 2009.