Monday, May 9, 2011

Ride Notes

I was able to go on an annual motorcycle ride held in Washington, DC, yesterday.

Here are some random shots -- two of me (wearing my LAPD leather breaches and All American patrol boots), ...

...and one of a young cop doing what youngsters do: instead of actually talk to people and maybe learn something, he was happy just to sit by himself and send text messages. This wasn't just one short thing, such as sending a text message home saying, "I'm here." This cop spent at least an hour texting away. Personally, I don't get it, but then again, I am a Martian Dinosaur.


I will post more pics of that event eventually... but it may take me a while. As soon as I get off work each day this week, guess who has to go do stuff in the yard?

Life is short: talk, don't text.

No comments: