Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thanks, Bro

Guest blog by BHD's twin brother, J

Thanks, bro, for letting me stay at your home while I had to attend meetings in Washington, DC, this past week. As usual, your hospitality was very much appreciated -- though we really didn't see much of each other!

I would arrive home about 8pm and you and your partner went to bed at 8:30 or 9 at the latest. Fortunately, I could spend time with you in the morning before I left for my meetings. Thanks for cooking breakfast for me each morning.

Despite as busy as we both are, I appreciated what time I did have with you. You're still "doing your thing" -- caring for your senior friends, your partner, and dealing with those community affairs while working more than full time. I don't know how you do it all.

I enjoyed seeing the family for the usual Friday night family dinner. It was great. Man, our little ones are growing up so fast! I am very happy that most made a special effort to come since I was visiting. It's not often I get to see 70 members of our family in one place for a happy reason.

Well, that's it for this post. Keeping it short, as I have plane to catch which will bring me back home to Paris by the time this post appears on your blog.

Thanks again -- see you in August when I have month to spend with you!

Ore e sempre,

J

No comments: