Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Harness Booted Biker

I dunno, there's just something that catches my eye when a biker has on harness boots. These ruggedly good-looking harness boots shown in this photo were a gift from a friend who lives in Ottawa, Canada. I have worked with him professionally for more than 20 years. I enjoyed several visits with him.

Out-of-the-blue about a month ago, he sent me these boots. They are made by Boulet, a Canadian bootmaker with a fine reputation.

I like the color, especially. It contrasts well with blue denim jeans. The rubber sole makes them great for use on my Harley.

The boots took a little work to break in, including some stretching in the heel so they wouldn't rub. But that's all fixed, and they're on my feet feelin' and lookin' smokin' hot!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Hi, I found this while looking for uniforms. Great leather and Harley photos!