Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Man

Today I extend my most sincere well-wishes to my best friend, "AZ," who inspires me in many ways. He is a warm, sensitive, caring and thoughtful man with a great sense of humor, and has personal integrity beyond compare.

I am honored to call him my friend -- more than that, my "eighth brother." He brings honor to me in the many ways he has actively demonstrated his friendship to me and to everyone in his life. He has a wide circle of people who care deeply for him and for whom he "cares back." I cherish the fact that I am among them.

I won't belabor this blog post any more -- AZ isn't one to seek attention (though if you haven't read my thanks to him that I wrote about my recent visit with him in Arizona, you should, here).

On my best buddy's very special day, his birthday, he is deserving of thanks and praise for the richness and blessings he brings to his family and his friends, like lil' ol' me.

Life is short: show those you love that you love them! Happy Birthday, AZ! May God bestow upon you many more years to share your smile, joy, and love.

No comments: