Sunday, March 1, 2009

What Turned On a Non-Bootman

These are "Blue Knight" series Patrol Boots made by All American Boot Mfg. of Sun Valley, California. I have been waiting for these boots for five friggin' months! I can't explain why they took so long, but I am sure glad they're here.

These are GREAT BOOTS! They are all-leather, including being fully leather-lined. The leather is thicker than the leather used for Dehner Patrol Boots, so they feel stiffer than Dehners do. I really like these boots.

My partner who isn't really into boots said that he thought these were the best-looking boots he has seen in a long time. After I laced them, I put on a uniform, then pulled on the boots. Wow! The whole "package" came together very well.

My partner referred to me as "officer, sir!" ... then not too long after, ... (this is a G-rated blog, but let's say we had a LOT of fun!)

Great boots! Hell to get, but certainly very comfortable, good-looking, and enjoyable. I can't wait to go for a ride on my Harley with these boots on my feet. I'll have to wait a while for that, unfortunately, as the weather and my life aren't "cooperating."

See more pictures of these boots on my website by clicking here.

Life is short: wear your boots!

No comments: