Friday, December 9, 2011

Cuffed Comfort

Once again, guys... not what you think (LOL!)

A couple years ago, Shane from Eastern Oregon Leather contacted me and I learned about the products that he makes -- superbly-designed and hand-made wrist cuffs. I received a cuff from him back then, and have continued to wear it regularly. And now, I have a new one...

A few weeks ago, I was looking for a watch band. I remembered that Eastern Oregon Leather makes wrist cuffs to which you can attach a watch. I visited the website and in addition to getting a watch band, I also bought a thick black double-buckle wrist cuff.

When do I wear it? Every day. Seriously. It's not just an accessory. It helps keep my wrist in line so when I type, which is something I do for hours every day, it prevents me from bending my wrist funny and getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I have some colleagues who have rather bad cases of carpal tunnel -- and I want to avoid that.

Wearing a wrist cuff helps keep my wrists straight, and it also looks cool. I highly recommend them!

Visit the website of Eastern Oregon Leather and get one (or more) for yourself!

Oh, where's the watch band? Well... I need to go to a jeweler and have him get my watch attached to the band for me, since the watch is missing some parts that make that connection.

Life is short: know quality when you see it -- and wear it!

No comments: