Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fellow Boot Blogger

I had the distinct honor and privilege to have lunch with a fellow "boot blogger" whose blog I have linked to from mine. He decided to take a weeks' vacation and come visit Washington, DC. His black cowboy boots are on the right in this photo, and I'm in two-tone Nocona Ostrich-inlay cowboy boots that I just got but haven't had time to take pictures of for my website.

We had an enjoyable lunch and conversation at Union Station. He then went off to be a tourist in DC. Thanks, man, for reaching out to let me know that you would be in town and making the time to join me for lunch. I hope you have an enjoyable visit, see sights, and men in boots that you would enjoy seeing. It was a real pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to ongoing conversation, blogging, and email.

No comments: