Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Law Ride Photo Processing and Galleries

Continuing my blogging about Law Ride which was held this past Sunday in Washington, DC. I am still working on cropping, resizing, and organizing all of the pictures that I took that day. I have lots of other things going on, which limit the time I have for working on this set of photo galleries.

I've had community meetings and public hearings going on, as well as my regular day-job, so my life continues, as usual, non-stop. Security at a public hearing last night was provided by a county motor officer, which isn't the usual case. Man, it was hard for me to focus on listening to speakers with such a distraction in the room.

Meanwhile, my candidate is up for a special general election today, so I am bringing voters to the polls and doing what I can to get him elected. Fortunately, we have a great group of volunteers who are doing great work. I look forward to tonight's celebration.

Back to Law Ride for a moment, I received two very nice email messages from two people who were at the event on Sunday. One was a cop and one was a fellow biker/supporter. They like what they're seeing and reading. That's great.

I'm in a bit of a quandary to determine just how to lay out the galleries of all of the photos that I took. There are lots and lots of boot shots. Because there are so many, I am thinking of doing one page on Engineer style boots, another on Bal-laced boots, another on Dress Instep Boots, another on the cops on their bikes, another of the cops off their bikes, and another of "miscellaneous" photos that won't fit in these categories. So many photos, so little time! Oh well, I'll get around to posting the galleries eventually, time permitting. Meanwhile, enjoy these daily teases!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for your very interesting musings - enjoyed your comments on boots and that CHIP's need lug soles. Stompers told me that most shoe repair shops could do this and referred me to one in SF, but I haven't tried it yet. Hope to see your law ride photos - I just returned from 25 days in Europe.
booted Paul