Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Most Popular Bike Cop Boots

All websites have logs that show how many visitors look at posted pages or images. I look at my logs from time to time to see what others find most interesting, which I determine by the pages and images with the most views.

Pictured here are the boots that have been viewed more often than any others from the recently posted galleries about Law Ride 2008.

They are, not surprisingly, Chippewa Hi-Shine Engineer Boots. The boots look good, and were worn on about 3/4 of the officers who were at Law Ride.

I would post about this on HotBoots - Boots on Line -- but unfortunately drama rears its stupid head from time to time related to that board, so I'm laying off. Pity that gay men resort to being drama queens often. Oh well, I'll just go back to admiring boots and the men in them.

No comments: