Sunday, May 11, 2008

The shiniest motorcop boots

Oh my goodness, my boot visions were realized today when I rode on Law Ride, a ride led by motorcops from all over the U.S. They ride from RFK Stadium to the Law Enforcement Officer's Memorial. Us supporters follow.

I spoke with several cops, including the one whose boots are shown here. Man, what a nice guy. And his boots were gorgeous! These are Chippewa Hi-Shines, which are selected more often now by cops than any other boot, including Dehners.

I had a great conversation with this officer, who has visited my website. He already knew my interest in boots, and asked several good questions. He gave me a hat from his motor squad. What a nice guy. What a GREAT DAY!

More will follow. I had a terrific time and took a lot of photos as the ride was organizing. Ummm, ummm, ummm... my hopes were realized, and the boot beauty was in abundance.

No comments: