Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gallery of Motorcops

I spent a good deal of time processing photos that I took on September 25, 2010, at the police rodeo that I attended and at which I served as a judge.  I posted the gallery on my website.  Come check it out!

Someone asked me if I, ahem, "got excited" while surrounded by all those booted bike cops.  You know, to tell you the truth, the answer is no.  I enjoyed the event; don't get me wrong.  But while I enjoy looking at the cops in uniform, including their boots, it doesn't make me feel a certain way (that gay guys may think about.)  

I work with cops on community activities where I live and have attended a number of these police rodeo events.  It's not a big deal.  Cops are people too, and most of them are very friendly and are happy to explain things to us "biker civilians" if asked.

The only feelings I had were: 1) admiration for fine public servants; 2) awe -- watching them gracefully handle their big bikes through challenging events; and 3) relief -- at the end of the day when I could sit down!  Standing for hours is painful!  LOL!

Meanwhile, you may be interested in the entire set of bike cop galleries on my website.

Life is short:  motor officers deserve appreciation!

No comments: