Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some Cool Ride Shots

Here are some photos that were taken on some motorcycle rides that my club goes on.  I didn't take any of these photos because I wasn't on these rides.  The rides were too long and too "spirited" (that is, too fast) for me to be comfortable, within my riding limits, to go on.  Nonetheless, it's great to see the scenery and the fun.

In one way, I'm gonna miss being photographer for the club next year, because you get to see all these great photos.  However, I've announced that I don't want to continue in this position for a fourth year.  The job isn't as much taking pictures, but it is gathering them, assembling, cropping, editing, resizing... it takes many, many, hours and to be honest, I'm kinda burned out.  Time to turn the reigns over to someone else.  

Meanwhile, enjoy some cool ride shots taken by some of my friends.








No comments: