Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sale On New Custom Wesco Boots

I received an email from Stompers Boots yesterday that said:

Wesco Boots sent us an email that for two days only, March 10 and March 11, they are having a 25% off sale on custom order options for their boots.

For example, if you want a leather lined boot option, then instead of paying  the regular $99.00 cost, the leather lining will be $75.00.

To take advantage of this flash special, go to Wescoboots.com, custom design your boots on the demo build. Copy and paste the results, and send to ken@stompersboots.com.  Ken will then send back an email with the Wesco discount, the Stomper's 10% discount off of Wesco's standard prices and the "Ken2011" Coupon special offer -$25.00 off for the price on orders over $200.00 during the month of March, and a special link to order your boots.

The cut off for this offer is 6:00 PM California Time, on Friday March 11, 2011. Payments sent after this time will not qualify for this special offer. 

Wow, that's a great deal for someone who has always wanted to get a new pair of custom Wesco boots for a great price. I definitely recommend it for the Wesco-oriented guys and gals out there.

Will I order a pair of new Wesco boots? Personally, I am working hard at maintaining my sales resistance. As much as I want to support my favourite Boot Store, Stompers, I know in my heart (and in my boot closet) that owning and wearing 12 pairs of Wesco boots is sufficient :-).

While I did receive a substantial income tax refund, I have been a very good boy and put that away into a savings account for future rainy days. While I love boots, and motorcycle riding season is just around the corner, I really have to admit that I have "sufficient." I have to keep repeating that to myself, but so far, I am doing well. So far...

Life is short: order your Wesco Boots from Stompers on March 10 or 11 for terrific savings!

No comments: