Monday, March 21, 2011

Stompers Boots!

I arrived in San Fransisco yesterday about mid-day. My friend, current Owner of Stompers Boots, Mike McNamee, came to pick me up and take me into the city for a pleasant afternoon visit. We enjoyed lunch with his new business partner, Ken, and talked a lot about the business of boot retailing in today's internet world.

Following lunch, Mike and I hung out in the city, and went to visit a store that makes custom motorcycle leathers. I saw a lot of very interesting possibilities here. Mike did too!

I truly enjoyed seeing my ol' pal, hanging out, talking boots, and catching up on each other's lives. Mike is a wonderful man. I am honored to have him as a good friend, and to have him take so much time to visit with lil' ol' me ... just some boot guy from the East Coast.

Life is short: get your boots at Stompers! One of the most ethically run businesses in the world.

No comments: