Monday, June 6, 2011

Gave Up Motorcycle Riding For...

Saturday was a stunningly beautiful day; the Harley was begging to get out. On top of that, a buddy and regular reader of this blog sent me a message advising me to get out and ride.

However, I promised my partner that I would take whatever time was needed this weekend to build him a multi-tiered planter for an odd corner of one of our decks. We can store things on inside shelves, and grow herbs and flowers on the outer shelves.

So that's what I did this past weekend... pretty boring stuff, but when you're in a relationship, sometimes you give a little to get a little. He will "spring me loose" next weekend when I will be going out both days to ride.

My partner is very happy with it, as am I.

Life is short: show those you love that you love them.

No comments: