Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cuffed

This is a really cool, stylish, and exceptionally well-made wrist cuff that I just received. My partner also received one. When he's feeling better, we both will "model" our cuffs together.

The wrist cuff is made by Eastern Oregon Leather Factory. The guy who owns the business and makes this gear is obviously very talented.

I received an email from the company owner last week, asking for permission to reprint a portion of my Complete Guide to Leather Gear which appears on my website. I responded, giving my permission. Now part of my Guide appears on the Eastern Oregon Leather Factory's Website, here. I appreciate that he asked me, and honored my copyright. I am happy to share if I am asked. I commend the owner for doing the right thing and for his honesty.

Hey, leatherguys, or someone looking for something different, hand-made, and special. You should check out the products available from Eastern Oregon Leather Factory and get something. Great watchbands, cuffs, and bracelets, with more to come, I'm sure. The prices are very reasonable.

My partner and I are now the "best cuffed men" here in Maryland! (Smile -- go tell that to my bike cop tenant. He will have a big laugh out of that!)

Life is short: share your work and enjoy the recognition of being published!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thx so much for the mention. I'm glad you like your cuffs. I do have quite a few new designs to put up but I have been absolutely inundated with orders the last couple of weeks that I havn't gotten them up.

It is rainy and blustery out and I am sitting here in my office wearing my new leather pants all toasty warm! Hope your partner is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's really cool! Thx for shwoing it on ur blog. I want to order one. Thx for the link.

Stefan