Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Bro', the Biker

This is just a happy little note to congratulate, publicly, my best friend and brother-in-heart, AZ, for successfully completing the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic RiderCourseSM and passing with the highest score in his class.

I am a strong supporter of taking motorcycle riding courses, even for the experienced rider. There are always good pointers to learn, as well as information that one may not have known. The MSF courses are excellent, and come highly recommended!

I am always proud of my younger bro' and all the things he does. Hopefully, some day, I may go back to Arizona and ride with him. That would be wonderful!

Congrats, 'bro! Keep the rubber side down and your sunny side up!

UPDATE: I spoke with AZ on the phone this morning, and he told me that he got the motorcycle endorsement on his driver's license! Woo-hoo! All legal! Let's ride!

Life is short: show those you love that you love them!

Note: this photo was taken in February, 2009, when I rented a Harley and AZ joined me as a passenger for a ride to Sedona. We both wore DOT-approved helmets, even though Arizona does not have a helmet law. We believe in wearing proper protective gear, including sturdy motorcycle boots, each and every time we ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks...golly gee wiz....blush

AZ