Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boots for Work

I am catching up on a lot of repair projects around my house and some of my rental properties. Here, I am reflooring one of my decks, as the old cedar had not withstood the test of time, despite treating it regularly. I am replacing the deck floor with Trex, which is an artificial product that can better handle the wet winters we get.

Timberland boots fit the bill ... yeah, while I am always booted, contrary to popular belief, I do not always wear tall black police patrol boots (giggle). These Timberlands are tough, rugged, yet very comfortable. They don't get hot on my feet, even in hot weather. They have good insoles inside them that add to their comfort. While made in the Dominican Republic, the boots are well-constructed and stand up to hard work.

Life is short: choose the right boot for the job!

No comments: